Woocommerce 2 x User manual
- 1 User manual for the Przelewy24 WooCommerce 2.x plugin
- 1.1 1. Plugin installation
- 1.2 2. Additional functions
- 1.2.1 2.1 Status after payment
- 1.2.2 2.2 Oneclick
- 1.2.3 2.3 Payment by credit card within the shop
- 1.2.4 2.4 Show available payment methods within the shop
- 1.2.5 2.4.1 Use a graphical list of payment methods on the order confirmation page
- 1.2.6 2.4.2 Show a graphical list of payment methods in the order summary (Checkout)
- 1.2.7 2.5 Time limit for the transaction
- 1.2.9 2.7 Charge additional fee
- 1.2.10 2.8 Wait for the transaction result
- 1.2.11 2.9 Installment settings
- 1.3 3. Contact us
User manual for the Przelewy24 WooCommerce 2.x plugin
1. Plugin installation
- 1.download the new module available at http://www.przelewy24.pl/pobierz
- 2. To install the plugin, please use an auto installer available in WordPress. Go to "Plugins"→"Add new"
- 3. Choose Add Plugins „Upload Plugin"
- 4. In the expanded menu click “Browse”, indicate the location of the previously downloaded plug-in and click “Install now”.
- 5. If the installation went correctly, in the newly opened window, click “Enable the plugin”.
- 6. Then, go to WooCommerce tab and choose „Settings”. In this tab choose „Checkout”→”Przelewy24” tab. You should activate the plugin, enter configuration data and save the configuration.
- 7. The przelewy24 plugin can process transactions in test (sandbox) mode. If you want to make test transactions, please set „Module mode” to „test” and enter CRC key from sandbox panel (https://sandbox.przelewy24.pl/panel). Please remember to change CRC key into production one after disabling test mode.
2. Additional functions
To get access to the additional configuration of the Przelewy24 plugin, please enter „API key” in the plugin tab. You can find API key in the Przelewy24 panel, in „My data” tab. Before start using API, please enter the IP address of your server in „IP address” field in „My data” tab. If you do not need accurate IP address, please enter % in this field.
2.1 Status after payment
Status selected in Przelewy24 plugin configuration in „Status after payment” field will be set as a status of an order paid by Przelewy24 after payment confirmation.
Selecting this option allows paying via saved credit cards with one click. After choosing the oneclick option, during the credit card payment, reference id is saved and next transactions could be processed based on this reference id. A customer can pay by saved card without entering card data again. A customer could manage saved cards in „My Account” tab.
If you want to activate oneclick payment in Przelewy24, please contact us at email@example.com or call 61 642 93 45.
2.3 Payment by credit card within the shop
After selecting this option, the possibility of pay by credit card without leaving shop page shows. After choosing credit card payment method, a customer will see the form with fields to enter card data. When payment is finished, reference id will be saved to process next oneclick transactions.
2.4 Show available payment methods within the shop
Selecting this option allows showing payment methods inside shop page. Merchant affects the order of each payment methods and can arrange them freely. There is an option to divide payment methods into methods visible immediately and methods visible after click „more” button. To do that, you should drag-and-drop selected methods into marked area.
2.4.1 Use a graphical list of payment methods on the order confirmation page
With this option, a merchant can change payment methods presentation way. The unchecked option will show payment methods in a shop as a text list.
2.4.2 Show a graphical list of payment methods in the order summary (Checkout)
With this option, payment methods will be shown on a checkout, after choosing Przelewy24 as a payment gateway to the current order.
Warning! If this option is selected, oneclick payment and payment by credit card in shop will be unavailable
2.5 Time limit for the transaction
Default transaction time limit is 15 minutes. With this option, merchant can change this value and adjust the limit or remove it completely. The value in this field should be between 0 and 99. Enter 0 (zero minutes) will remove the limit.
2.7 Charge additional fee
Przelewy24 plugin allows a merchant to add an additional fee to the transaction processed by Przelewy24. To start charging the additional fee, you need to define firstly a virtual product in a product catalog, that will be added to the invoice. This product should be marked as virtual. After creating, the product will be able to be chosen in Przelewy24 after setting additional fee option. After saving the plugin configuration, to the order processed with Przelewy24, amount calculated in accordance with the plugin settings will be added. If value increase option and percentage increase option are set both, the higher amount will be added. Customer will be informed about an additional fee on the payment page.
2.8 Wait for the transaction result
After setting this option, a customer will be redirected to the shop page after payment only if payment confirmation is received and payment is booked.
2.9 Installment settings
- Hide all – installment will not be shown
- Button (payment page) – installment payment methods will be shown as separate methods on a checkout
- Button (payment page) and installments calculator (product page) - installment payment methods will be shown as separate methods on a checkout and link to the calculator will be shown on a product page
3. Contact us
In case of any problems with installation or usage of Przelewy24 plugin, please contact our technical service via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +48 61 642 93 43.