Drupal Commerce 7.x User manual
Plugin for Drupal Commerce 7.x - User manual
1. Installing the plugin
- 1. Download the latest version of the Drupal Commerce 7.x plugin from https://www.przelewy24.pl/pobierz#wtyczki
- 2. Select the tab "Site settings" -> "Advanced settings" -> "Modules".
- 3. Choose the option "Install a new module"
- 4. Use the option "Upload a module or theme archive to install" and indicate the location of the Przelewy24 plugin file.
- 5. Confirm the operation by pressing the "Install" button.
- 6. You will be notified by the Update manager about the success of the installation. To return to the module list select "Enable newly added modules".
- 7. After correct installation, search for Przelewy24 plugin, turn it on and confirm with "Save configuration".
2. Plugin configuration
- 1. Select the "Store settings" tab -> "Payment methods".
- 2. In the "Disabled payment methods rules" section, find the Przelewy24 plugin and enable it.
- 3. Confirm, that you are sure to want disable the reaction rule Przelewy24.
- 4. The plugin is now in the "Enabled payment methods rules" section. Find it and choose "edit."
- 5. In the "Actions" section, edit the "Enable payment method: Przelewy24" element
- 6. In the "Payment settings" section, fill the appropriate configuration fields. Remember that the test and production modes require different CRC keys.
3. Payment using the Przelewy24 plugin
- 1. A correctly configured plugin will be displayed as an available payment method during the purchase.
- 2. In the next step, the customer is asked to confirm the order. After confirmation, it will be redirected to the list of available payment methods.
- list of payment methods:
- 3. After completing the payment on the bank's website, the customer receives the following message:
- 4. In the administration panel, correctly paid order looks like this below. The order status has been changed. The information about payment is placed in the lower right corner.
4. Contact us
In case of any problems with installation or usage of Przelewy24 plugin, please contact our technical service via e-mail on email@example.com or via phone +48 61 642 93 43.