Plugin for Drupal Commerce2 8.x - User manual
1. Installing the plugin
1. Download the latest version of the Drupal Commerce2 8.x plugin from https://www.przelewy24.pl/pobierz#wtyczki
2. Select the "Extend" tab.
3. Select the option "Install a new module".
4. Use the option "Upload a module or theme archive to install" and indicate the location of the Przelewy24 file. Confirm the operation by pressing the "Install" button.
6. You will be notified by the Update manager about the success of the installation, to go back to the module list select "Enable newly added modules".
7. After correct installation, search for Przelewy24 plugin, turn it on and confirm with "Install".
2. Plugin configuration
1. Select the "Commerce" -> "Configuration" -> "Payment" -> "Payment gateways".
2. Choose "Add payment gateway".
3. In the next step, fill in the appropriate configuration fields (1-7). Remember that the test and production modes require different CRC keys.
4. You will be notified about the correct saving of the payment gateway configuration by a message.
In case of any problems with installation or usage of Przelewy24 plugin, please contact our technical service via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +48 61 642 93 43.